Part exchange your old vehicle
Have you ordered your new lease car or commercial with Gateway2Lease but don't know what to do with your old one? Then why not part exchange?
We can help you save time and take the hassle out of selling your old vehicle privately, plus save you money when it comes to the cost of advertising.
Gateway2Lease has partnered with Autorola Ltd - Europe's leading online remarketing company to provide you with a solution to selling your current vehicle. What sets Autorola apart from similar companies / products is that they work in unison with us; to ensure you are never without a vehicle and funds are received before your initial lease rental is due for your brand new vehicle from G2L.
An inspection is arranged and the vehicle is collected from your chosen location. This whole process is free of charge and takes the stress out of selling your own vehicle - it couldn't be easier.
Please note: Before we can process a part exchange, we must have your credit acceptance for a lease vehicle in place.
Learn more about our part exchange programme
We've put together some helpful information about how easy it is to part exchange your current vehicles with Gateway2Lease and Autorola Ltd.
Learn more about the process of our part exchange programme with our step by step guide.
Learn more about the benefits of our part exchange programme and why it's better than other similar products.
Find the answers to our most common questions relating to our part exchange programme.
We've listed some of our top tips in helping you prepare for your part exchange inspection.
Part exchange criteria
There are various points which must be met in order to part exchange your old vehicle with Autorola. They are as follows:
- Only available to mainland UK customers
- You must be the registered keeper of the vehicle or have the authority to sell it
- The vehicle is not an import
- The vehicle has a valid MOT
- The vehicle has not been subject to an insurance write off
- The vehicle has not been used for driving tuition
- The vehicle has never been used for private hire
- The vehicle has not been used as an emergency vehicle
- The vehicle is not older than 10 years old
- The vehicle mileage is not 100,000 or more
- Does not have a private registration mark
- Is not Q registered
- Is not stolen or recovered
If you meet the above criteria and would like us to provide you with a part exchange guide price for your old vehicle, please fill out the enquiry form below.
Part exchange enquiry form
Please note fields marked with * are required.