Vauxhall Vivaro Stock Special From £156 + VAT

Our headline rental is based on a finance lease and 8,000 miles per annum for comparison, we aim to be 100% transparent and importantly we can tailor your quotation to suit your exact requirements.

So why choose a Vivaro via Gateway2Lease? ... find out why below!

Vauxhall Vivaro Special Offer

  
Vans In Stock For Quick Delivery!

  
Panel Vans & Double Cabs Available - Sportive Trim Level

  
Contract Hire, Finance Lease or Contract Purchase Available

  
We will tailor the contract - Initial Payment, Mileage, Term etc

  
Free Metallic Paint - Mix Of Colours

  
Prices include Ply Lining for peace of mind!

  
We offer all Vivaro's but our special is on LWB - 120ps & 125ps engines

  
Free UK Mainland Delivery & road tax is fully included for contract hire

  
G2L partner with Vauxhall as a direct broker relationship

  
We supply via one of the most respected Vauxhall fleet dealerships in the UK

Too good to be true? ... we understand why this might cross your mind as this is one of our very best stock offers. We are a proud family business with 30 training members of staff, check out our customer reviews here!






Our Headline Offers Are Below - We will beat any formal quote provided!

Vivaro LWB H1 Van 1.6CDTI 120 Sportive 2.9t
Inc Metallic Paint, Rear Parking Sensors, Bluetooth and Air Con Our consultants will help you find the most suitable finance product

Contract Hire - Driver Maintained
36 Months Contract
Payment Profile - 6 + 35
15,000 Miles Per Annum
Monthly Rental - £226.99 + VAT
Initial Rental - £1,361.94 + VAT
No Gauranteed Option To Purchase
Road Tax, UK Mainland Delivery Included
Administration Fee - £150 + VAT
Excess mileage charges apply
Request a quote

Finance Lease - Driver Maintained
48 Month Contract
Payment Profile - 6 + 47
20,000 Miles Per Annum
Monthly Rental - £206.99 + VAT
Initial Rental - £1,241.94 + VAT
Balloon Rental - £5,945.00 + VAT
Road Tax Included For 12 Months
Administration Fees Apply
End Of Contract Options Apply *

The following vans are also part of the March campaign :-

Vivaro LWB H1 Van 1.6CDTI 125ps Bi-Turbo Sportive 2.9t - Request Quote
Vivaro LWB Double Cab H1 Van 1.6CDTI 120 Sportive 2.9t - Request Quote
Vivaro LWB Double Cab H1 Van 1.6CDTI 125ps Bi-Turbo Sportive 2.9t - Request Quote
View All Contract Hire Pricing

Fully Maintained contracts are available at very affordable prices - simply request a tailored quote!

Contract Purchase Quotations Available On Request

* Finance Lease End Of Contract Options Include :- Refinancing the balloon rental, continue to keep the vehicle after you’ve paid the balloon rental or Sell the vehicle to a third party – not immediate family or anyone holding a financial interest in your company. You keep 98% of the sale price and send the finance company the other 2% of the gross sale price so they can end their interest in the vehicle.