Alfa Romeo introduces new Stelvio Veloce Ti for 2021
If you're looking to lease an SUV with a difference - this is definitely one for your bucket list. Early 2021 will see Alfa Romeo introduce the new Stelvio Veloce Ti model to the line-up.
The Stelvio Veloce Ti features new and more efficient engines and is packed with a wide range of equipment and cutting-edge technology as standard. Not to mention styling that evokes the range-topping (and truly magnificent) Quadrifoglio version.
The 'Ti’ stands for Turismo Internazionale and has typically been applied to models that exude Italian elegance. 'Veloce’ refers to the speed of the best-performing versions. It doesn’t take a genius to work out where Alfa is heading with this particular version.
The Stelvio Veloce Ti features a new rear bumper with a specific diffuser, body coloured body kit and optional new 21-inch five-hole alloy wheels with a dark finish, making their debut here before they become available on other trim levels. There’s also a fabulous looking pair of quite large exhausts poking out of that new rear bumper, and a front end that’s definitely aggressive enough to encourage lesser vehicles to move over for motoring royalty.
The interior also reflects the Quadrifoglio versions with aluminium gearshift paddles, sporty seats in leather and Alcantara, black headlining and real carbon fibre accents. Dark tones are also featured in the window surrounds, tinted windows and the exterior badging. Generally speaking the interior of an Alfa is always a lovely place to sit but this particular Alfa is aiming somewhat higher.
The Stelvio Veloce Ti comes fitted with the 280hp 2.0-litre Turbo petrol engine, paired with an eight-speed automatic transmission and Q4 all-wheel drive. Its four cylinders are built entirely of aluminium, with a carbon fibre driveshaft to reduce weight. It may not be up there with the 500bhp Quadrifoglio version but there’s more than enough power under the bonnet to keep you ahead of the rest of the traffic.
Alfa Romeo is also taking the opportunity to introduce a new range of Alfa Connect Services across the entire model range so if the standard Veloce Ti isn’t enough for you there are a few handy packs you can probably add to make it an even more attractive proposition. They are:
- My Assistant offers an SOS call function, so in the event of a collision or emergency, occupants can send an emergency request to the call centre, transmitting the position and identification of the vehicle;
- My Remote allows remote control of the car’s functions such as opening/closing doors or flashing the lights via smartphone, as well as communication with Amazon Alexa and Google Home assistants;
- My Car monitors the health of the car at all times;
- My Navigation allows you to remotely search for destinations and Points of Interest, as well as receive real-time alerts on traffic and speed cameras, while Send & Go can send a destination directly from a smartphone or web portal to the car;
- My Wi-Fi shares the internet connection between multiple devices on board, up to a maximum of eight so there’s no excuse for noisy kids on long journeys; and finally
- My Theft Assistance alerts the owner if anyone is so jealous of your new Alfa they attempt to steal it.
Watch this space to find out when the Stelvio will be available and what fantastic Alfa Romeo leasing deals we’re offering for a slice of motoring nirvana.
View our latest blog posts
We are a family run business based in rural Worcestershire. Our team of 38 staff are on hand to provide an exceptional service to personal and business customers.Read More