At the recent BVRLA conference in December ‘green vehicles’ got a great amount of focus.
It was pretty clear though, customers has more choices than ever when it comes to leasing their next vehicle. Is the decision to simply to save money? to save the environment? to maintain style along with going green? to extend the range of the chosen vehicle? reduce tax?
There is much more to say on this subject and we will cover this over coming months. In the meantime it is considered that the following ‘electric’ vehicles are toping the charts based on popular reviews.
- Tesla Model S Saloon – View model
- BMW i3 Hatchback - View model
- Volkswagen e-up! hatchback - View model
- Volkswagen e-Golf hatchback – View model
- Ford Focus Electric hatchback – View model
- Kia Soul hatchback – View model
- Renault ZOE hatchback – View model
- Nissan Leaf hatchback - View model
- Renault Twizy hatchback - View model
View Our Latest Blog Posts