Funder maintenance packages for leasing and contract hire
Fully maintained contracts are a great way of saving both time and money when it comes to maintaining your lease vehicle. Maintenance cover takes away the risk of paying for expensive and unplanned maintenance costs, offering complete piece of mind for a fixed monthly fee.
All of the maintenance packages that we offer are provided by our finance partners and include routine services, replacement tyres and other repair costs.
Learn more about what's included, the benefits and exclusions of a fully maintained contract below.
Please note that maintenance packages vary depending upon the finance provider.
- All manufacturers scheduled servicing in addition to any routine and unexpected maintenance issues
- Mechanical and electrical repairs and replacements, including associated parts and labour due to fair wear and tear
- Bulbs, batteries, exhausts, cam belts, wiper blades, alternators and starter motors
- MOT tests
- Unlimited premium branded tyre replacements including valve and balance
- Free mobile tyre fitting service - at a convenient location for you by appointment
- Tyres - no recharges for punctures or damaged tyres (dependant upon finance provider)
- Free service booking management. One simple phone-call and the rest is arranged for you, or book online!
- Free collection and delivery from your home or work address
- Free wash and vac
- Regular process updates on repairs
- Preferential booking times arranged, urgent repairs prioritised
- Courtesy car upon request
- Planned fixed cost budgeting
- No unexpected maintenance costs
- Protection from rising inflation costs
- Dedicated qualified technical team to deal with problematic vehicles and manage all issues to a successful resolution
- On business contract hire, VAT is 100% recoverable in the maintenance element of your contract
- Repairs or replacements due to driver error or driver induced faults
- Repairs due to accident damage
- Missing or broken items e.g. bent aerials, missing hub caps
- Vandalised and stolen wheels and/or tyres
- Damaged windscreen and/or glass replacement
- Lubricant and fluid top ups between service intervals (e.g. oil and screenwash top ups)
Our dedicated sales team are always on hand to discuss fully maintained contracts. If you would like to speak to a member of our sales team about a maintenance package, then please call 01299 407 360.
Share our vehicle maintenance guide: